As November comes to a close, we enter into what can be the busiest time of the year. Before your calendar fills up, please take the time to consider, “What activities and traditions help me build positive memories, centered on Christ.” You will see below that there are many opportunities here, at St. Thomas’s, to find those moments this Advent. Thank you to all who are working hard behind the scenes to make these special moments happen!
- On Sunday evenings December 1, 8, and 15 at 6 p.m,: Advent Evening Prayers will be offered. Even if you cannot make it to church to pray in the evenings, look for electronic versions, as well as booklets that you can take home.
- Friday, December 6, 2019: Poets’ Corner
- Friday and Saturday December 6-7, 2019: St Thomas’s Annual Bazaar
- Saturday, December 7, 2019 at 10 a.m.: Altar Guild In-Service
- December 8, at 9:15 a.m.: Novel Theology NOW MEETING IN THE CLASSROOM
- December 15, 2019 from 12-2 p.m.: Artist and teacher Dorothy Thayne will speak about creating iconography
- Wednesday, December 18, 2019 at 6 p.m.: Ladies’ Night Out at Skipjack
- December 22, 2019 at 5:30 p.m.: Children’s Christmas Pageant
Carpenter’s Helper link: http://stthomasparish.org/news/2019/20191201.pdf