- Guest Preacher this week, January 26, 2020 is The Rev. James Strader-Sasser, aka Fr Jim. He is visiting from Christ Memorial in Danville, PA. You can check out his home church Christ Memorial, as well as some of his recent sermons.
- ECM dinner and Flower Dedication sign ups for 2020 are available on the door in the lobby.
- Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 9 a.m. – Liturgy Guild interest meeting. ALL are welcome.
- Saturday, February 1, 2020 at 1 p.m. – Funeral service for Brook Kortvelesy with a light reception in the Great Hall following.
- Sunday, February 2, 2020 – celebration of Candlemas. See this week’s Carpenter’s Helper newsletter for more info on this tradition.
- Sunday, February 6, 2020 at noon – Prayer Beads, touching holiness activity. Fun and meaningful activity for all ages, bring the kiddos, invite your neighbors! There are plenty of beading supplies for ALL.
- February 15, 2020 at 4 p.m – the first Poets’ Corner of 2020 will feature our own family member, Devon Miller-Duggan. Save The Date!
Cana Hartman, Parish Administrator