Happy Friday! See the Carpenter’s Helper newsletter for February 21, 2021. In it you will find a reminder to SAVE THE DATE FOR THE ANNUAL MEETING on Sunday, March 21, 2021 via Zoom at 11 a.m., and info about Fr. Bill’s Lenten Adult Education offering. And, a new “Eye Spy” where we will take a look at a feature within our church building; I believe this will be especially nice to see as we are not able to spend as much time as typical in the building right now. Do you have a favorite vignette you’d like to see and learn more about?
- Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 9 a.m.: Holy Eucharist, rite II with music, live on YouTube
- Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 10-11 a.m.: *No drive through communion this week*
- Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 10:30 a.m.: week 3 of adult education 3-week series, Spirituality in the Lord of the Rings, live via Zoom
- Sunday, February 21, 2021 at 5 p.m.: Lenten evening prayer, live on YouTube
- Wednesday at noon: Intercessory Prayers with Holy Eucharist, live on YouTube
- Thursday, February 25, 2021 at 11 a.m.: Lenten Adult Education study of Jon Mechams, “The Hope of Glory”, considering the last words of Jesus on the cross, lead by Fr Bill. email the office for a Zoom invitation.
- Thursday at 7 p.m.: Evening Compline Prayers with Deacon Cecily, live via Zoom with leaflet
- Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 9 a.m.: Holy Eucharist, rite II with music, live on YouTube
- Sunday, February 28, 2021 at 10-11 a.m.: Walk/Drive Through Communion and Prayers, in-person with a mask please
You will receive an emailed invitation to all the above events except Fr. Bill’s study (you have to email a request for that one) and their accompanying leaflets. As always, there are copies available to be mailed, so please let me know if you’d like a paper copy.
The new Forward Day by Days are available. Please feel free to stop into the lobby for a copy, or let me know if you’d like one mailed out to you! There are plenty in both large and small print.
To see all events or news, visit our website, check FaceBook, or check out the posted events on the board next to the name tag station. Recent Newsletters, Sermons, or Announcements are also available.
Cana Hartman, Parish Administrator
StThomassOffice@googlegroups.com or (302) 368-4644