Hello faith family! See the Carpenter’s Helper newsletter for the week of July 19, 2020. In it, you get an update on the Hope Dining Room, as well as, information about a very exciting and FUN fellowship activity – Passing the Peace with Postcards.
Also, see the most recent edition of our Diocese weekly newsletter titled The Net, as well as the quarterly magazine, the Communion. In their weekly newsletter, The Net, among other things, St. Thomas’s is recognized for our Christmas in July display promoting outreach and community building!
This upcoming week we will have our three regular services. Please let me know if you would like any of the leaflets mailed to you:
- Wednesday noon – intercessory prayer LIVE on YouTube a leaflet for Pentecost.
- Thursday at 7 p.m. – Compline evening prayers with Deacon Cecily. ALL are Welcome. Let me know if you need a Zoom link for this calming and prayerful end to the day.
- Sunday at 9 a.m. – Worship Service, Rite II, with music LIVE on YouTube.
- Sunday at 11 a.m. – children’s worship via Zoom.
- Monday, July 20, 2020 at 6 p.m. – Ladies’ Night IN, LIVE on Zoom. Email Cana for an invite. ALL Ladies are Welcome!
Please let me know if you have ANY feedback, questions, or suggestions regarding our online worship. Let’s work together to make this “now normal” as great as we can imagine! Your input could make a big difference.
The official start of the Great EpisGOpal Race is fast approaching on July 24, 2020! If you haven’t signed up yet, what are you waiting for? This is a fun, and relaxing virtual marathon, to be done over several days, in any mode(s) you choose. Here is a link to the Sign-Up Genius, or just contact the office! There will be more details in next week’s Helper.
Please let me know if you have any meetings – virtual or otherwise – that you would like to have included on the Parish calendar.
To see all events or news, visit our website, check FaceBook, or check out the posted events on the board next to the name tag station. Recent Newsletters, Sermons, or Announcements are also available.
Cana Hartman, Parish Administrator