“Everything in life has its own time. There is time to celebrate and there is time to mourn. This is the time for reflection and transformation. Let us look within and change into what we ought to be.” — Aaron Saul
Here is the link to the Carpenter’s Helper for the week of March 1, 2020.
Just a few calendar reminders:
- The New service of Gregorian Chanting starts Sunday, March 1, 2020 at 5:30 p.m. and will continue throughout Lent.
- Our Annual Meeting is coming up on March 15, 2020 at noon. Please let Rejane or Kelly know if you are able to lend a hand with set-up, serving, or clean-up.
- The next Coffee Hour speaker is a good one! Mark off your calendars for Sunday, March 29, 2020 at noon, when state legislator Sheri Dorsey Walker will come and speak to us about sentencing reform.
- This event is OPEN TO THE PUBLIC, so please spread the word by sharing the FB event page, passing along the flyer, or simply talking to friends and neighbors.
- Do you have other ideas of how we can get the word out there about this and other events? PLEASE let any of the communications committee know your thoughts: Fr Howie, Cana, Kristin, Bob G, Devon, Joy, or Mark.
These are just a few events. To see all events or news, visit our website, check FaceBook, or check out the posted events on the board next to the name tag station. Recent Newsletters, Sermons, or Announcements are also available.
Cana Hartman, Parish Administrator