Happy Friday everyone! Who’s excited for the hayride and bonfire tomorrow night? Please see this week’s Carpenter’s Helper newsletter. We continue to be lively, engaged, and busy in a good way. Here are just a few reminders:
- Heeey- the hayride and bonfire at Milburn Orchards is tomorrow night! Please arrive at 5:30 p.m.; hayride leaves promptly at 6 p.m.
- Novel Theology is having a guest author this Sunday. They will meet in the classroom (previously in the business office, but concerned about limited space). Come and meet Michele Chynoweth, even if you haven’t read the book yet, 9:15 a.m.
- This is the last week for the Anglican Way. “Normal” adult education will pick up next week in the Parlor.
- Mark Burchess will be presenting this Sunday at both the 8 and 10:30 a.m. services. He will be sharing his #BrownsvilleLove 💟 experience.
- Creation Care has a great display in the great hall, and we want YOU to be a part of it. I will be looking for volunteers to strike a pose for the earth. The get together Home Energy Forum is Wednesday at 10 a.m. – coffee, tea, and conversation about creation care.
- CREW will be running a winter clothes drive starting Sunday. There will be a collection box in the great hall. Gently used coats, scarves, and gloves, and new hats and socks are requested.
- Next Saturday, 11/16 at 4 p.m. in the Nave, poet Claire McCabe will be sharing some of her favorites as a continuation of the Poets’ Corner Series.
- Wow- that is a lot, and I know there is more. If you want to see your event or note here, or on any form of communication, please let me know. We are a VIBRANT parish!
Cana Hartman / Parish Administrator