Hello faith family! I hope this finds you all well. See the Carpenter’s Helper newsletter for the week of November 15, 2020. In it you will find an invitation to participate in an exciting project the altar guild is working on, as well as, an update on the Annual Bazaar.
Children and Youth had a fun weekend. The Youth had a safe gathering on Friday night with great discussions and a cool string art craft. Last Sunday, the Youth and Children had a Trunk or Treat and it was SO FUN! Thank you to everyone who gives support to our Youth and Children’s ministries.
This week, we will have our 3 regular services, and a few other events on the calendar:
- Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 9 a.m. – Rite II with music, live on YouTube and in-person.
- Sunday, November 15, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. – DE Power and Light presentation, discussion of Creation Care, in-person and via ZOOM.
- Tuesday, November 17, 2020 at 10 a.m. – 2 Saints Readers book discussion via ZOOM.
- Wednesday, November 18, 2020 at noon – Intercessory Prayer live on YouTube using a leaflet for Pentecost.
- Thursday, November 19, 2020 at 7 p.m. – Compline evening prayers with Deacon Cecily live on ZOOM.
- Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 9 a.m. – Rite II with music, live on YouTube and in-person .
- Sunday, November 22, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. – Fr. Howie will give a presentation to wrap up our month long celebration of Creation Season, in-person and via ZOOM.
ALL are Welcome! Please let me know if you’d like a paper copy of any of the leaflets mailed to you. Please sign up for in-person worship for this week, November 15, 2020. Please do not feel pressure to return to the church building until you are comfortable. We may be in different locations, but we are celebrating TOGETHER.
Please let me know if you have any meetings – virtual or otherwise – that you would like to have included on the Parish calendar.
To see all events or news, visit our website, check FaceBook, or check out the posted events on the board next to the name tag station. Recent Newsletters, Sermons, or Announcements are also available.
Cana Hartman, Parish Administrator
StThomassOffice@googlegroups.com or (302) 368-4644