Hello faith family! I hope this finds you all well. See the Carpenter’s Helper newsletter for the week of October 11, 2020. In it you will find a reminder that Novel Theology meets next Sunday, October 25, 2020, an invitation to join the 2 Saints Readers group (Sts. Thomas and Nicholas together), and see an update on some of our outreach from Madeline.
- Sun., Oct. 18, 2020 at 9 a.m. – Worship Service, Rite II with music LIVE on YouTube and in-person.
- Sun., Oct. 18, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. – Christian Education via ZOOM and in-person
- Wed. noon – intercessory prayer LIVE on YouTube a leaflet for Pentecost.
- Thurs. at 7 p.m. – Compline evening prayers with Deacon Cecily via Zoom. ALL are Welcome. Let me know if you need a Zoom link for this calming and prayerful end to the day.
- Sun., Oct. 25, 2020 at 9 a.m. – Worship Service, Rite II with music LIVE on YouTube and in-person.
- Sun., Oct. 25, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. – Novel Theology, live on ZOOM
ALL are Welcome! Please let me know if you’d like a paper copy of any of the leaflets mailed to you. Please sign up for in-person attendance for this Sunday, October 18, 2020. Please do not feel pressure to return to the church building until you are comfortable. We may be in different locations, but we are celebrating TOGETHER.
In this strange time, the church is aware that some of its members are struggling to make ends meet. If you are in this situation, please let the clergy know of your needs, pray for the church, and feel no guilt about your giving. But if you are able to give, options for giving include mailing a check to your church or online giving. See our Giving page.
Please let me know if you have any meetings – virtual or otherwise – that you would like to have included on the Parish calendar.
To see all events or news, visit our website, check FaceBook, or check out the posted events on the board next to the name tag station. Recent Newsletters, Sermons, or Announcements are also available.
Cana Hartman, Parish Administrator
StThomassOffice@googlegroups.com or (302) 368-4644