Please see the Carpenter’s Helper newsletter for September 15, 2019. We have some exciting events coming up this fall! You should be able to see all of the happenings in a few places: the calendar on our website (stthomasparish.org), on the back of the Carpenter’s Helper, and now posted next to the name tags in the Great Hall. Please let me know if you see anything missing and if your group would like anything added!
- This week we will celebrate the Holy Baptism of Lennon Smathers. And, we have another baptism celebration coming up on the 22nd! Hallelujah!
- We will have a table at Newark Community Day on Sunday- come say hello!
- Our Coffee Hour series begins next week, 9/22. You won’t want to miss this talk about Quaker Spirituality by Dr Annemarie Carr. It will be in the Great Hall following the 10:30 service (so around noon). Coffee hour snacks and beverages will be served (donations are appreciated). ALL are welcome and this promises to be interesting; bring a friend, even if they have never visited us before.
- Speaking of coffee hour…a new sign up sheet is up next to the kitchen. Food and beverages are stocked, so there is no pressure to provide any. Practice hospitality through this rewarding act of service. If you want more info or would like to team up, please speak with Cana or any member of the Vestry.
- Ladies night out starts back up next Wednesday the 18th at Applebee’s in Suburban Plaza. They will also be on the 18th of October, November and December: location information to follow.