- This Sunday, CREW will meet at noon in the classroom.
- Next Sunday, Nov. 10, author Michele Chynoweyth will be visiting with the novel theology group to discuss her book, The Jealous Son. Even if you have not read this juicy book based on the biblical story of Cain and Able, please stop in this week to join in the discussion: business office 9:15 a.m.
- Do we have a calligrapher in our midst? Please let me know if you are interested in volunteering for some occasional writing.
- Pop Tabs: the team of students from Teamworks, who keep our sanctuary clean, are taking a field trip to the Ronald McDonald House. If you have Pop tabs at home, please bring them in this Sunday so the students can turn in our donation as part of their field trip Thursday.
- Hayride and Bonfire is coming up next Saturday, Nov. 9! I’m so excited!! The sign up sheet is on the door of the Great Hall and also by the Kitchen. Even if you miss the sign up, just show up at Milburn Orchards at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday evening. The cost is $15 per adult, $8 per child, and FREE for 5 and under. This covers the event cost, as well as hotdogs, beverages, and S’MORES!
- The Creation Care ministry is ramping back up, with a wonderful display in the Great Hall, and the upcoming Home Energy Forum on Nov 13th at 10 a.m.