See the Carpenter’s Helper newsletter for the week of October 27, 2019.
- #BeScaryGood and help out our youth on Sunday between services with their Trick Or Treat for UNICEF: bring your change/dollars/checks
- This Sunday, Bettie von Frankenberg will be laid to rest in St Thomas’s cemetery. There will be a visitation with the family in the Parlor following, around 2:45pm.
- correction: the Hayride and Bonfire are on Saturday, November 9th, not Weds the 6th.
- Meet the author: Novel Theology will meet 11/10 to discuss “The Jealous Son”. Not only does this look like a fun, juicy read…the author, Michelle Chynoweth is coming!
- Wednesday, 11/13, at 10am, in lieu of Bible Study, there will be a Home Energy Forum to learn how we can be better stewards of the Earth. This is an Interfaith event, and we hope to see many of our Newark neighbors attending. Please invite yours!
- On Tuesday, 11/26 at 7:30 pm, we will join with many of our neighbors from many different faith traditions for an Interfaith Service of Thanksgiving at the New Ark United Church of Christ. If you would like to add your voice to the Interfaith choir, please arrive at 6:30 for rehearsal.