Hello faith family! I hope this finds you all well. See the Carpenter’s Helper newsletter for the week of October 25, 2020. In it you will find information about: next Sunday’s coffee hour presentation, the annual All Souls service, and the first annual Children’s Ministries Trunk or Treat.
This week, we will have our three regular services, and several other events on the calendar:
- Saturday, October 24, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. – memorial service for Craig Scott live on YouTube.
- Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 9 a.m. – Worship Service, Rite II with music LIVE on YouTube and in-person.
- Sunday, October 25, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. – Novel Theology live on ZOOM.
- Tuesday, October 27, 2020 at 10 a.m.- 2 p.m. – Saints Readers book discussion via ZOOM.
- Wednesday at noon – intercessory prayer LIVE on YouTube a leaflet for Pentecost.
- Thursday at 7p.m. – Compline evening prayers with Deacon Cecily via ZOOM . ALL are Welcome.
- Saturday, October 31, 2020 at 4 p.m. – All Souls service in the cemetery.
- Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 9 a.m. – Worship Service, Rite II with music LIVE on YouTube and in-person with guest preacher Rev. Martha Kirkpatrick.
- Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 10:30 a.m. – guest presenter, Connie Cooper: History of St. Thomas’s Parish 1842-1980.
- Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 1 p.m. – Children and Youth Trunk or Treat.
ALL are Welcome! Please let me know if you’d like a paper copy of any of the leaflets mailed to you. Here is a link to sign up for in-person worship for this week, 10/25/20. Please do not feel pressure to return to the church building until you are comfortable. We may be in different locations, but we are celebrating TOGETHER.
In this strange time, the church is aware that some of its members are struggling to make ends meet. If you are in this situation, please let the clergy know of your needs, pray for the church, and feel no guilt about your giving. But if you are able to give, options for giving include mailing a check to your church or online giving. See our Giving page.
Please let me know if you have any meetings – virtual or otherwise – that you would like to have included on the Parish calendar.
To see all events or news, visit our website, check FaceBook, or check out the posted events on the board next to the name tag station. Recent Newsletters, Sermons, or Announcements are also available.
Cana Hartman, Parish Administrator
StThomassOffice@googlegroups.com or (302) 368-4644