Episcopal Campus Ministry (ECM) is a place to explore and live spirituality in community with other students, faculty, staff and parishioners. College-age students are welcome! Through monthly service projects, regional and national events and weekly gatherings, we connect to the world and to one another. There is always food and fun, time to worship, and time to just hang out. On Wednesdays, ECM students meet at 5:30 p.m. for Evening Prayer and then enjoy dinner together at 6:00 p.m. Please know that if you are college-age, you are welcome to join us. Hope to see you soon!
Fall 2019 Activities
- Fri., Aug 31, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. – Student Activities Night at UD.
- Wed., Sep. 5, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. – first ECM meeting for Fall 2018 term with Evening Prayer and pizza dinner.
- Sun., Sep. 15, 2019 – co-hosted table at Newark Community Days with St Thomas’s parishioners.
- Sun., October 13, 2019 – ECM goes apple picking at Milburn Orchards
- Sun., Oct 20, 2019 – ECM Sunday, where ECM leads the components of the service and provides the sermon.
- Sat., Nov. 9, 2019 – cross-ecumenical hayride at Milburn Orchards with campus religious groups and St. Thomas’s parishioners.