Episcopal Campus Ministry (ECM) is a place to explore and live spirituality in community with other students, faculty, staff and parishioners. College-age students are welcome! Through monthly service projects, regional and national events and weekly gatherings, we connect to the world and to one another. There is always food and fun, time to worship, and time to just hang out. On Wednesdays, ECM students meet at 5:30 p.m. for Evening Prayer and then enjoy dinner together at 6:00 p.m. Please know that if you are college-age, you are welcome to join us. Hope to see you soon!
|Lucas Smith||Vice Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
Fall 2018 Activities
- Fri., Aug 31, 2018 at 6:30 p.m. – Student Activities Night at UD.
- Wed., Sep. 5, 2018 at 5:30 p.m. – first ECM meeting for Fall 2018 term. Evening Prayer and pizza dinner.
- Sat., Nov. 10, 2018 at 6:00 p.m. – hayride at Milburn Orchards. We will gather at St. Thomas’s at 5:15 p.m. and leave at 5:30 p.m.
- Sun., Nov. 11, 2018 – ECM Sunday. We’ll actively participate in the 8:00 and 10:30 a.m. services by sharing the sermon, leading the readings, ushering, and hosting coffee hour.
Spring 2019 Activities
- Wed., Feb. 13, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. – Spring 2019 Student Activities Night at UD.
- Wed, Feb. 20, 2019 at 5:30 p.m. – first ECM meeting for Spring 2019 term with Evening Prayer and dinner.
- Tue., Feb 26, 2019 – ECM shared Blue Hen Bounty at UD campus-wide student services conference
- June 27, 2019 – UD publishes “Three Bountiful Years of Food Pantry,” which describes Blue Hen Bounty and interviews ECM students.